12 Profitable Barter Strategies for the New Year!
1. Increase Marketshare: When accepting barter business, not only do you increase sales, but you take the sale away from your competitors.
2. Reduce Overhead Costs: Using incremental barter sales to offset daily operating expenses can reduce overhead costs, i.e. janitorial service, water or coffee service, vehicle maintenance, signage, etc.
3. Collect Slow Receivables: Offer barter as a method of payment for buyers who are collection problems. Barter can also be a great alternative for buyers whose purchasing power is limited because of their credit standing.
4. Penetrate Lost Accounts: By accepting other goods as payment and filtering them through the network, you can penetrate elusive accounts.
5. Generate Referrals: More barter business typically means more people talk about your business and refer new potential cash customers, whom you otherwise would not find.
6. Reduce the Cost of Borrowing: Rather than paying cash interest on working capital or capital expenditure loans, establish a credit line from IBE Barter against future products sales – the interest is all on trade.
7. Enhance Employee Benefits: Secure employee loyalty and productivity by bartering for medical services, vehicle repair, uniforms, travel and other employee incentives.
8. Utilize Excess Capacity: As fixed costs remain the same during good times and slow times, utilize excess capacity to pay for operating expenses that are normally paid for in cash.
9. Convert Excess Inventory: List slow moving goods with IBE Barter and earn trade dollars that can be used for today’s operating expenses
10. Expand Your Advertising: Bartering your advertising will bring in new cash customers and you’ll be more visible as your competitors conserve their cash budgets.
11. Revamp your Printed Materials: Start off the New Year by revamping your company’s printed materials. Offset cash costs of printing, graphic design and commercial photography with barter.
12. Budget and Implementation: Lay out a barter budget and implement the plan throughout the year. If you budget for it, you can make it all happen!
IBE is Gathering Smart Business Owners With a Common Purpose – to Upgrade Their Business!
Receive a complimentary membership and become a premier founding trading partner of the IBE Barter Exchange of Southwest Florida. Businesses in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, welcome to the IBE Barter Business Community.
Call now to redeem your Complimentary IBE Barter Membership. 941-955-6100 ext. 202
Ask for Mary Unger, Owner/Partner, Since 1991.
IBE Barter has the largest regional barter exchange on Florida’s gulf coast. We are inviting your business to join the IBE Barter Business Community as we expand our reach into your community.
IBE Brings over 26 years of experience working with thousands of Regional, National and International Trading Business Partners.
Feel The Results with IBE Barter, Since 1991
✓ New Customers ✓ Cash Savings ✓ No more chasing accounts receivables
✓ No more unbillable hours ✓ No more unsold goods ✓ No more unexpected expenses
Your competitors will wonder what your secret sauce is!
IBE Barter (Corporate Headquarters) 1161 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota FL 34236
The IBE Barter Sign at 1161 North Tamiami Trail has been an iconic landmark sign for over 20 years on US 41 in downtown Sarasota. So where did it go? Two words, Eminent Domain. 11/20/2017 starts the US 41 roundabout construction from 10th street to 14th street.
The IBE Barter sign is gone, but we are here. Road construction is going to be challenging for quite sometime. Sidewalks will be widened to 10 feet, there will be a bike lane, the medians are being raised with rest areas for crossing 41 and the speed limit will eventually be reduced permanently to 35 mph. There will be two roundabouts to start the project, one at 10th street and another at 14th as the first phase of this project.
This project will have you going in circles, literally. More roundabouts are planned from US 41 and Gulfstream to University Parkway. Pay attention to the yield signs and pack your patience through the construction phase. As a building owner we are excited about all the changes coming to the entrance of Downtown Sarasota as well as the revitalization of the North Trail.
Relief of Chronic Pain is the primary focus of Chiropractor Dr. Maceo Powell, DC. Rated as a Five Star practitioner, Dr. Powell believes in treating not just the symptoms of back and muscle pain, but the treatment of the entire structure of the back and neck. Providing a thorough introductory analysis during your first visit, pain areas are identified and treatments initiated to provide relief and neutralize discomfort. Spinal and postural screenings aid in the proper alignment to providing complete wellness.
Spinal manipulation affords immediate relief and IBE Barter Members are realizing an amazing feeling of new mobility based on the treatments they experience through Dr. Powell’s adjustments, alignments, correctional exercises and nutritional review. These all aid in providing a full scope of pain relief. Having the services of one of the area’s preeminent chiropractors certainly does provide a new twist on the relief of chiropractic pain. As a member of the ‘distinguished foundation of wellness’, Dr. Powell performs his craft at many area pain forums.
Powell Family Chiropractic is located at 234 N. Rhodes Ave., Suite 105 Sarasota, FL 34232. Make an appointment by calling 941-702-9944
Visit Powell Family Chiropractic @ www.powellfamilychiropractic.com
IBE Currency accepted for payment on services offered.